SE and CI in NonlinearRegress
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg50014] SE and CI in NonlinearRegress
- From: Kastens at Hamburg.BAW.DE (Marko Kastens)
- Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 05:43:18 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
The NonlinearRegression-Function (in 4.1) offers the opportunity to
select the Option ParameterCITable in the Regression Report.
Q: What is meant by _Asymptotic SE_ ? The standard deviation (sigma) of
Q: and the confidence interval (CI) - is it the estimated value +-
n-sigma? But to which PDF and which probabilty?
Thanks for help.
Prev by Date:
raw image file
Next by Date:
Re: Re: How to set linewidth in 3-D graphics?
Previous by thread:
Re: raw image file
Next by thread:
Re: Optional Alternatives