Re: how to graphically fill the tails of a normal distribution

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg50044] Re: [mg50012] how to graphically fill the tails of a normal distribution
  • From: DrBob <drbob at bigfoot.com>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 05:44:51 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I can't read any of that, but maybe this is close to what you want?

Needs["Graphics`"]
Needs["Statistics`"]
f[x_] := PDF[NormalDistribution[0, 1], x]
DisplayTogether[FilledPlot[f[x], {x, -3, -2}, Fills -> Red], Plot[f[
       x], {x, -3, 3}], FilledPlot[f[x], {x, 2, 3}, Fills -> Red]]

Bobby

DrBob at bigfoot.com
www.eclecticdreams.net