Smalest enclosing circle
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg50062] Smalest enclosing circle
- From: Steve Gray <stevebg at adelphia.net>
- Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 05:56:28 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Given n points in the plane, I want to find the smallest
enclosing circle. Does anyone have Mathematica code to do this?
I will be grateful for any tips.
Prev by Date:
Re: message 50001?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Optional Alternatives
Next by thread:
Re: Smallest enclosing circle