- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg50160] GUIKit: Color?
- From: Andrew Dabrowski <dabrowsa at indiana.edu>
- Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 01:20:10 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Indiana University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Another GUIKit question.
With palettes the foreground and background colors of most objects can be set.
Is that possible with GUIKit?
Also buttons in palettes can be made inactive. Is that possible with widgets?
From the available documentation I'm guessing the answer on both counts is
Andrew Dabrowski |...it is a ghost's right / his element is so fine / being
Bloomington IN USA |sharpened by his death / to drink from the wine breath /
dabrowsa at indiana.edu|while our gross palates drink from the whole wine. -Yeats
Prev by Date:
Beware of NSolve
Next by Date:
Re: Simplify stuck in simple expression
Previous by thread:
Re: Beware of NSolve
Next by thread:
Re: GUIKit: Color?