GUIKit: Color?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg50160] GUIKit: Color?
  • From: Andrew Dabrowski <dabrowsa at>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 01:20:10 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Another GUIKit question.

With palettes the foreground and background colors of most objects can be set.
Is that possible with GUIKit?

Also buttons in palettes can be made inactive.  Is that possible with widgets?

 From the available documentation I'm guessing the answer on both counts is
currently no.

Andrew Dabrowski    | is a ghost's right / his element is so fine / being
Bloomington IN USA  |sharpened by his death / to drink from the wine breath /
dabrowsa at|while our gross palates drink from the whole wine. -Yeats