3D Screensavers for Mathematica users
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg50203] 3D Screensavers for Mathematica users
- From: graph3 at vicard.net (Norb)
- Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 04:57:50 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Let me introduce new Multimonitor 3D Math Screensavers at
The Screensavers are designed for Windows 98/ME/XP, with automatic
install and uninstall.
The Screensavers are made using mathematical objects. These objects
are constructed in your video memory card (no objects are loaded from
your hard drive). Thus the screensavers are very small in size and
The Screensavers are multimonitor compatible - up to 5 monitors.
There are the following new Math Screensavers:
1. 3DThings - Infinit number of 3D Math objects
2. MathLogo - One of the best screensaver for Mathematica 4 and
Mathematica 5 users!
Besides that for each screensaver appropriate mathematical desktop
backgrounds (wallpapers) are available.
Norb Bobrin, Senior Developer, Graph Tree Ltd.
Mathematica Packages, Programs & Math Arts
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Simplify stuck in simple expression
Next by Date:
Re: Label of Max[list]
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Beware of NSolve - nastier example
Next by thread:
Re: 3D Screensavers for Mathematica users