Re: Re: Comparison of Mathematica on Various Computers
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg50369] Re: [mg50365] Re: Comparison of Mathematica on Various Computers
- From: DrBob <drbob at bigfoot.com>
- Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 06:28:33 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com> <200408300534.BAA16215@smc.vnet.net>
- Reply-to: drbob at bigfoot.com
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have run it on my G5 after asking for the Mac version (free with my Premier Service), but I didn't know there was a G5 optimized version. How would I get to know that, I wonder? And how can I know whether I already have it?
On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 01:34:39 -0400 (EDT), Lars Tr?ger <Lars.Traeger at epost.de> wrote:
> karl unterkofler <karl.unterkofler at fh-vorarlberg.ac.at> wrote in message news:<cg4fkb$cga$1 at smc.vnet.net>...
>> ''Comparison of Mathematica on Various Computers''
>> is now on <a href="http://smc.vnet.net/mathbench.html">
>> (or <a href="http://www2.staff.fh-vorarlberg.ac.at/~ku/karl/mma.html">)
>> Mathematica 5.0 benchmark on http://www2.staff.fh-vorarlberg.ac.at/~ku/karl/timings50.html
> Has anybody ever bothered to run this benchmark on the Apple G5 with
> the G5-Optimized Mathematica 5 available "free to Premier Service
> subscribers on request"?
> Lars T.
DrBob at bigfoot.com
Prev by Date:
Optimization Problem - Need Stochastic Method
Next by Date:
Re: Question: weight matrices and MonomialOrder for GroebnerBasis
Previous by thread:
Re: Comparison of Mathematica on Various Computers
Next by thread:
Beware of NSolve - nastier example