Getting at an AutoGenerated Package
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg52554] Getting at an AutoGenerated Package
- From: AES/newspost <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 05:59:30 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
OK, I created a notebook "myModules" containing a bunch of modules that I want to use in my main notebook; set all the cells in this notebook to Initialization cells; set the AutoGeneratedPackage option for this notebook to Automatic; and indeed, each time I Save this notebook, it creates a file "myModule.m" in the same folder as the "myModules" notebook it's derived from, and the main notebook in which I want to use these modules. So, now how do I make this package available to my main notebook? If I put an Input line Needs["myModules`"] in my main notebook as advised by Maeder's book, I get an error message Needs::cxt: Context (string ending in `) expected at position 1 in Needs[myModules`].