Getting at an AutoGenerated Package

OK, I created a notebook "myModules" containing a bunch of modules that
I want to use in my main notebook; set all the cells in this notebook to
Initialization cells; set the AutoGeneratedPackage option for this
notebook to Automatic; and indeed, each time I Save this notebook, it
creates a file "myModule.m" in the same folder as the "myModules"
notebook it's derived from, and the main notebook in which I want to use
these modules.

So, now how do I make this package available to my main notebook?
If I put an Input line

    Needs["myModules`"]

in my main notebook as advised by Maeder's book, I get an error message

    Needs::cxt: Context (string ending in `) expected at position 1 in
    Needs[myModules`].