Re: Animating Solutions of NDSolve with respect to Initial Conditions

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg52544] Re: Animating Solutions of NDSolve with respect to Initial Conditions
  • From: "Steve Luttrell" <steve_usenet at _removemefirst_luttrell.org.uk>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 05:58:25 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

If you use Map[Plot[#,options]&, list-of-plots] this forces each plot to be
created separately, so you need to replace your Plot expression with the
following:

Map[Plot[#,{t,0,5},PlotRange->{{0,5},{-40,10}}]&,Evaluate[#[t] & /@ yvar]];

The options must include a fixed PlotRange in order to ensure that the axes
are the same in each plot.

Steve Luttrell

news:cohjd6$1of$1 at smc.vnet.net...