Re: .WAV file headers

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg52612] Re: [mg52567] .WAV file headers
  • From: Yasvir Tesiram <yat at omrf.ouhsc.edu>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 04:07:51 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,
Without going into any detail, in Versions 5.0.1 and less you can use
Experimental`BinaryImport.
So load the Experimental package:

<<Experimental`

and then use BinaryImport. You obviously know the header structure and
so you can select how bytes are read in at a time and where from.

In V5.1 this has changed and you can use BinaryRead to read in specific
chunks.

Cheers
Yas