- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg52740] Memory Problem
- From: memory at solution.com (Memory)
- Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 05:22:01 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am using Mathematica to solve a small symbolic matrix(7x7). I checked the memory allocated to Mathematica is 2M. When I used LinearSolve I got the memory problem: No more memory available. Mathematica kernel has shut down. Try quitting other applications and then retry. I don't have other applications running. Can anyone tell me how and how much memory you allocate to Mathematica? I also tried some optimization in programming but they seem no big help. Any experience can share in solving symbolic linear equations? Thanks.