Re: Mouse wheel under Linux w/ 4.2/5.0
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg52815] Re: Mouse wheel under Linux w/ 4.2/5.0
- From: "Chris McRaven" <mcraven at nhn.ou.edu>
- Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 04:24:08 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I wrote a small how-to on using another program called imwheel to interpret the mouse wheel events so that they work in the Mathematica window properly. http://physics.ou.edu/~mcraven/mathmouse.html I've only tested this in Mathematica 5.0 though. I'm sure it will work in previous versions with a little bit of playing with the configuration file.