Re: Mouse wheel under Linux w/ 4.2/5.0

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg52815] Re: Mouse wheel under Linux w/ 4.2/5.0
  • From: "Chris McRaven" <mcraven at nhn.ou.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 04:24:08 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I wrote a small how-to on using another program called imwheel to
interpret the mouse wheel events so that they work in the Mathematica
window properly.

http://physics.ou.edu/~mcraven/mathmouse.html

I've only tested this in Mathematica 5.0 though. I'm sure it will work
in previous versions with a little bit of playing with the
configuration file.