Re: How make a package

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg53009] Re: [mg52989] How make a package
  • From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 06:15:16 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Make your package statements Initialization cells.

When you first save your file.nb Mathematica will ask you if you want an
Auto Save Package. Answer yes.

If you have already save the notebook but not as an Auto Generated Package
then bring up the option inspector; select notebook; go to Notebook Options,
File Options, AutoGeneratedPackage and select Automatic. Then Save the
notebook and it should create the file.m package file.

David Park
djmp at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/

From: Chau Van Tao [mailto:cvtao at phys.hcmuns.edu.vn]
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net

Dear friend
  I dont know make a package (file.m). When I make a package by writing on
notebooks, when I save it, I always see ( file.nb)
	If you know please point it out for me
Thank you