All Factors of a number

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg53025] All Factors of a number
  • From: "Ulrich Sondermann" <usondermann at>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 06:34:49 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Following is a test code that I am trying to get down to a set of
instructions that will allways put all of the factors of a number in a table
or list.
bt contains all of the factors if I multiply each list entry, however I
cannot accomplish that with a single line, as an example I have broken into
the three lists needed for this example. The results of each "Times@@" is
what I am after all placed into one table. All of my attempts have proved
disasterous, I am new to Mathematica and could do this with nested loops in
any programming language, but this has me stumped.