RE: import table in mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46020] RE: [mg45987] import table in mathematica
- From: "John C. Erb, Ph.D." <John_C_Erb at prodigy.net>
- Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 03:20:50 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
You can buy Mathlink for Excel from Wolfram which will allow you to cut & paste data between Excel and Mathematica. I have it and it works fairly well. You can save the data to a CSV (or other format) file in Excel and import it into Mathematica. I have written my own package to facilitate transferring 2D table data which uses a space delimited format for saving and importing data files between Excel and Mathematica. John C. Erb Email: John_C_Erb at prodigy.net -----Original Message----- From: sabbri [mailto:sabrinacasagrande at hotmail.com] To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net Subject: [mg46020] [mg45987] import table in mathematica suppose that i have a table in excel where i hed stored a matrix of observations. how can I import it in Mathematica ???