Re: MathML Namespace + Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg46090] Re: [mg45863] MathML Namespace + Mathematica
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 04:03:09 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Are you sure about the .xml extension?  Mozilla (1.5, under Windows XP
and with the appropriate math fonts installed) seems to choke on it:
Trying to load such a page with extension .xml immediately crashes Mozilla!

Here's the entire Notebook expression for the .nb file I started with:

Notebook[{
Cell[BoxData[
     \(\[Integral]\_0\%\[Pi]\( x\^2\) \[DifferentialD]x\)], "Input"]
},
FrontEndVersion->"5.0 for Microsoft Windows",
ScreenRectangle->{{0, 1280}, {0, 979}},
WindowSize->{496, 740},
WindowMargins->{{0, Automatic}, {Automatic, 0}},
CellLabelAutoDelete->True
]

And here's the entire .xml file generated by Save As Special...XML
(XHTML+MathML):

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="HTMLFiles/pmathml.xsl"?>
         "HTMLFiles/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

<!-- This HTML document was created by converting a Mathematica notebook
using Export. -->

<head >
<title>
   integral.nb
</title>

<link href="HTMLFiles/Default.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
</head>

  <math xmlns='http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML'>
  <mrow>
   <msubsup>