- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46110] random numbers?
- From: sean_incali at yahoo.com (sean kim)
- Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 04:15:37 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
this is gonna sound silly.
How do ppl make random number generators? is a random number
generator like a routine that picks a given set of different number
then goes back to the beginning and starts over?
How does mathematica determine if a numbder is random? or is that
even a right question to ask?
I just wanted to know what the random generator is. and how it's used
maybe i'm asking alot.
thanks in advance
Prev by Date:
derivation of a picewise defined function
Next by Date:
Polylogarithm Integration - Bis
Previous by thread:
Re: derivation of a picewise defined function
Next by thread:
Re: random numbers?