- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46133] Mathematical Statistics
- From: junk4 at microserf.org.uk (C Rose)
- Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 04:02:23 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I've never used Mathematica before, but I am considering purchasing a
1-year student license. One of the things I'd want to use it for would
be mathematical statistics.
I am aware of the book and software called mathStatica, which seems to
do what I want.
I am wondering: is it possible to use raw Mathematica for such
purposes without mathStatica?
Can anyone recommend Mathematica and/or mathStatica for this purpose?
Your general comments are welcome. Thanks in advance.
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: how to run a shell command in mathematica?
Next by Date:
Re: time serie -> sum inside a loop
Previous by thread:
Re: Export problem with Mathematica 4.1/Mac OS 9
Next by thread:
Re: Mathematical Statistics