- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46171] Ince Polynomials?
- From: AES/newspost <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 05:54:24 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Ince polynomials and Ince-gaussian beams are discussed in a recent
optics journal article, which relates them to Lauguerre-gaussian and
Hermite-gaussian modes, expressed in elliptical coordinates.
Don't seem to be indexed in Mathematica or A&S. Anyone else familiar
Prev by Date:
Re: Plotting a 7 vertex graph in which every vertex has degree 4
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Can't display Times font in Windows XP
Next by thread: