A new webMathematica application, called BiokmodWeb

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg46239] A new webMathematica application, called BiokmodWeb
  • From: guillerm at (Guillermo Sanchez)
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 07:16:04 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Let me inform about my new mathematica application, called BiokmodWeb,
that I think can be useful to the collegues working in biokinetic and
compartmental modeling, internal dosimetry and bioassay programs.

BiokmodWeb summary

The program has been developed in webMathematica (of course it runs on
line) . It contains some features of the Mathematica Tool Biokmod (*)

*	Gives the Intake Retention Fractions (IRF), their analytical
expressions: the Intake Retention Functions (RF), and the graphic
representation. Acute, Chronic, Continuous (variable in the time) and
Multi-Acute Intakes can be assumed.
*	Default values, using Current ICRP Model, are applied but they can
be changed by the user
*	Analytical and numeric solutions are given.
*	Disintegrations (Us) over at time t -choose by user- are computed
analitically (better than using mean residence time).
*	The user can himself can define compartmental models obtaining the
differential equations, their solutions, graphic representation and

I develop this program mainly in my spare time. I will appreciate any
colaboration (testing, improve suggestion, to be included in some ICRP
program, ...).
(*) Biokmod( )is an
Mathematica tool box (Mathematica is requiered), also developped by
the author, that expanded biokmodWeb

Guillermo Sanchez