A new webMathematica application, called BiokmodWeb

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg46239] A new webMathematica application, called BiokmodWeb
  • From: guillerm at aida.usal.es (Guillermo Sanchez)
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 07:16:04 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Let me inform about my new mathematica application, called BiokmodWeb,
that I think can be useful to the collegues working in biokinetic and
compartmental modeling, internal dosimetry and bioassay programs.
http://www3.enusa.es/webMathematica/Public/biokmod.html

BiokmodWeb summary

The program has been developed in webMathematica (of course it runs on
line) . It contains some features of the Mathematica Tool Biokmod (*)

*	Gives the Intake Retention Fractions (IRF), their analytical
expressions: the Intake Retention Functions (RF), and the graphic
representation. Acute, Chronic, Continuous (variable in the time) and
Multi-Acute Intakes can be assumed.
*	Default values, using Current ICRP Model, are applied but they can
be changed by the user
*	Analytical and numeric solutions are given.
*	Disintegrations (Us) over at time t -choose by user- are computed
analitically (better than using mean residence time).
*	The user can himself can define compartmental models obtaining the
differential equations, their solutions, graphic representation and
Us(disintegrations).

I develop this program mainly in my spare time. I will appreciate any
colaboration (testing, improve suggestion, to be included in some ICRP
program, ...).

(*) Biokmod( http://web.usal.es/~guillerm/biokmod.htm )is an
Mathematica tool box (Mathematica is requiered), also developped by
the author, that expanded biokmodWeb

Guillermo Sanchez
 http://web.usal.es/~guillerm