Equal, Inequality and TraditionalForm
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46283] Equal, Inequality and TraditionalForm
- From: alvaro diaz <alvarodiazfalconi at yahoo.com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 21:56:47 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In InputForm, put
Then convert to NormalForm with CtrlShftN
and run the cell ... -> True.
Now convert to TraditionalForm with CtrlShftT
and run the cell ... -> True<15
Examine the cell with CtrlE. You can see in
NormalForm a function with no documentation
This function not work properly in Traditional Form
Perhaps because i'define this notation
I do'nt know.
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Finance: Get your refund fast by filing online.
Prev by Date:
Re: how to plot with logarithmic scale on X-axis ?
Next by Date:
The Scan Built-In Function
Previous by thread:
RE: Understanding Flatten
Next by thread:
Re: Equal, Inequality and TraditionalForm