Re: Drawing a HEART in mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46322] Re: Drawing a HEART in mathematica?
- From: Bill Rowe <readnewsciv at earthlink.net>
- Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 04:37:57 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 2/13/04 at 9:56 PM, g0202015 at nus.edu.sg (Tun Myint Aung) wrote: >I try his program in Mathematica Ver 5.0. But it doesn't work. >-----Original Message----- From: David Park To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net >[mailto:djmp at earthlink.net] To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net Subject: >[mg46292] [mg46279] RE: [mg46268] Drawing a HEART in mathematica? >For those who have DrawGraphics this is my attempt at a Valentine >plot. >Needs["DrawGraphics`DrawingMaster`"] Did you get an error here? If so, it is because you don't have the DrawGraphics package installed. This package does not come with the standard Mathematica distribution. It is a package David Park wrote and is available on his web site. -- To reply via email subtract one hundred and four