Re: No Output, No Error

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg46440] Re: No Output, No Error
  • From: "Jackson" <jackson101 at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 00:37:10 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

"Tomas Garza" <tgarza01 at prodigy.net.mx> wrote in message
news:c0s7m0$sde$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> If you have inadvertently tried to use the function before loading the
package > you must remove it first.

Exactly! I tried the package load before asking for help and it still didn't
work. After reading this (and other replies), I started a new test from
scratch and now it works. I didn't think about the local variable
overwriting the package variable.

Thanks for all the help y'all!