Can't Load additional packages

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg46554] Can't Load additional packages
  • From: "Mostafa" <mostafa at>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 22:33:36 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I have downloaded a package called "MultipleLogListPlot" from
I have put the file MultipleLogListPlot.m under the C:\Program Files\Wolfram
Research\Mathematica\5.0\AddOns\StandardPackages\Graphics directory.

When I try to use it, I get the following:

Needs::nocont: Context Graphics`MultipleLogListPlot` was not created when
Needs was evaluated

Then when I try to use MultipleLogListPlot, it doesn't work

How do I fix that? And how do I load additional packages of this type in

Thank you