formatted interactive input
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46652] formatted interactive input
- From: "dk" <dkyranas at finsler.math.uoa.gr>
- Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 17:54:10 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is it possible to achieve input in a mathematica program which will support input expressions in "Standardform"? I am asking this ,because to my knowledge, the "Input" command generates a kernel dialog bux which only supports expressions in "inputform".Any ideas on the subject will be appreciated.