RE: eliminate the 2 in binary
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46658] RE: [mg46626] eliminate the 2 in binary
- From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
- Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 02:57:53 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Mike, I don't think that is 3 in binary form. But you could try FromDigits@IntegerDigits[3, 2] 11 David Park djmp at earthlink.net http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/ From: Mike Bauer-TM [mailto:Mike.Bauer at telus.com] To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net when displaying numbers in binary how do I eliminate the 2's when displacing 3 in binary the output is 0100 2 I want the 0100 without the 2 Thank you.