Re: why Pi is not recognized as a positive number?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg45373] Re: why Pi is not recognized as a positive number?
- From: "Jean.Pellegri" <Jean.Pellegri at wanadoo.fr>
- Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 01:35:17 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"Pedro L" <pedrito6 at softhome.net> a écrit dans le message de news:bt3e0s$plb$1 at smc.vnet.net... > I wanted to define a function for the positive numbers. But I discovered > something "strange" with Mathematica. > Mathematica version 4.1 In:= Positive[Pi] Out= True In:= Pi>0 Out= True Salut Jean Pellegri