RE: Windows ME fonts

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg45371] RE: [mg45346] Windows ME fonts
  • From: "Ingolf Dahl" <ingolf.dahl at telia.com>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 01:35:13 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

No, this is not a display problem (I use 1280x1024, by the way). The display
could never cause square-root signs and other characters scattered over the
Mathematica input cells. And the fonts are not distorted - they are replaced
by other fonts. It is evidently the font system of Windows that has run
havoc. But thanks anyway for your consideration.

Ingolf Dahl
Sweden