Re: Re: queueing theory : sample code
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg45434] Re: [mg45401] Re: queueing theory : sample code
- From: Tomas Garza <tgarza01 at prodigy.net.mx>
- Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 01:09:48 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com> <200401060917.EAA00268@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Look in the MathGroup archive at Wolfram Research site for Re:[mg11758].
This can also be a starting point for your query.
----- Original Message -----
From: "cdj" <a_cjones at hotmail.com>
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
Subject: [mg45434] [mg45401] Re: queueing theory : sample code
> Pete Abilla <psabilla at yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<bsu16n$8ga$1 at smc.vnet.net>...
> > Can anyone point me to some sample code to model a
> > queue?
> a web search pulled this up: http://poisson.ecse.rpi.edu/~hema/qnat/
> i had to fiddle around the site in non-obvious ways to actually get
> the package..... have tried it out yet, so i dunno how comprehensive
> it is...
> also from the web search, this seemed like a good page, with some
> links @ bottom: http://home.iitk.ac.in/~skb/qbook/qbook.html
Prev by Date:
Re: Interpolating function
Next by Date:
RE: Typing functions using subscripts
Previous by thread:
Re: queueing theory : sample code
Next by thread:
Typing functions using subscripts