Re: convert notebook into batch file

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg45461] Re: convert notebook into batch file
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 05:20:28 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

a Mathematica *.m file is a list of Kernel
commands and you can export the notebooks in
"package" format that generate essential such
*.m files. All input that should be evaluated by the
package must be in Initialization cells in your notebook.

You can the mathematica kernel a *.m file as command line
argument and the kernel will evaluate this file. The correct
syntax for this depend on your operating system.

Regards
  Jens