Re: convert notebook into batch file
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg45461] Re: convert notebook into batch file
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 05:20:28 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
a Mathematica *.m file is a list of Kernel
commands and you can export the notebooks in
"package" format that generate essential such
*.m files. All input that should be evaluated by the
package must be in Initialization cells in your notebook.
You can the mathematica kernel a *.m file as command line
argument and the kernel will evaluate this file. The correct
syntax for this depend on your operating system.
Jiang Xiao wrote:
> I have several notebook files, but now I want to run them in batch mode, how
> can I convert them into batch files?
Prev by Date:
How to substitute?
Next by Date:
Re: Fold and FoldList Problems
Previous by thread:
convert notebook into batch file
Next by thread:
Fold and FoldList Problems