Many Functions Into One
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg45509] Many Functions Into One
- From: "Bruce W. Colletti" <bcolletti at compuserve.com>
- Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 16:43:29 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Let commands C1 and C2 have common argument X, e.g., C1 is Mean, C2 is
Variance and X is a list of reals.
Although C1@X and C2@X execute each, how can you merge these into a command
that uses X once? I've seen this done but can't find the notes.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: how to delete duplicate items in the same list
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Many Functions Into One