Diffrential equation with maple

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg45595] Diffrential equation with maple
  • From: AHMAD ALBAR <arwamail at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 06:05:10 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,
I have the following problems in mathematic ( it is in the book of Differential equations (Kevin R.coombes-Brian R. Hunt-Ronald L.Lipsman-John E.Osborn-Garrett J.Stuck)
Can I have the answer of this problems( Problem Set D numb 3 - 18 )  written with maple in the short time you can * Thank you for this service*