using functions with package name prefixed.

hi;

is there a way to use a function from a package without loading
the whole package, but by simply prefixing the package name to
the function name?

For an example, suppose we have a function foo[] in a packge called
Boo.m

Now, one must load the Boo package by typing something like

Needs["`Boo"]

then one can write

foo[]

But notice that when calling foo[], the package name is not prefixed to
it, hence one does not know in which package foo[] is in by looking
at the function call.

In Java for instance, I can write Boo.foo(), which makes it more
clear where foo() is located.

Is there a way to do something like this in Mathematica? and is there a way
to only load the function that I need from the package without loading
everything?

thanks,
Steve