Re: HTML Notebooks

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg45672] Re: HTML Notebooks
  • From: "Steven Shippee" <slshippee at comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 02:34:41 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

In version 5.0 on Windows XP with a notebook open, I tried a

File
Save As Special
HTML

and it worked "OK" for me.  I placed the result at

http://www.winning4kids.com/images/hd/testmm/

Let me know if that is what you are after, and if you still need help you
can email me at:

slshippee at comcast.net

Steven Shippee

news:bu8ipi$ath$1 at smc.vnet.net...