ctrl-I for italics?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg45691] ctrl-I for italics?
- From: mtmtk2003 at yahoo.com (mtmtk)
- Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 05:08:02 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello, I just started learning Mathematica. Is there a way to have a
keyboard shortcut for italics? It seems that ctrl-I is reserved for
the imaginary i? Thanks
Prev by Date:
Re: Wolfram Functions Site
Next by Date:
Re: Struggling with list element assignment in functions
Previous by thread:
RE: Re: Unexpected behaviour of HoldRest
Next by thread:
Re: ctrl-I for italics?