Von: Bruce W. Colletti [mailto:bcolletti at compuserve.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 19. Januar 2004 11:15
An: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
Betreff: [mg45681] Loading a Package

Am using Mathematica 5.0 and can't load a v2.0 package
(ImplicitPlot3D.m) downloaded from MathSource ("3D Plots of Implicitly
Defined Surfaces").

Since the package says its context is Graphics`ImplicitPlot3D`, I've
copied it to the Graphics folder in AddOns/Autoload.  Unfortunately,
when I use the ImplicitPlot3D command, nothing happens.  Clearly, I
don't know how to load packages correctly but don't know what's wrong.

Is it because it's a v2.0 package?  Must I copy the package to the
Graphics folder in Standard Packages (and then use
Needs["Graphics`ImplicitPlot3D`"])?  Is a change needed to some init.m
file?  Or something else?

Thanks.

Bruce