Any way to display vars internal to a function on interrupt?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg45760] Any way to display vars internal to a function on interrupt?
- From: dont at agora.rdrop.com (Don Taylor)
- Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 00:36:13 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is there any plausible way to display the current state of the internals of a user defined function when I've interrupted the kernal evaluation? V 5.0 Thanks
- From: Selwyn Hollis <email@example.com>