importing graphics into MS Word

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg45771] importing graphics into MS Word
  • From: Frank Richter <Frank.Richter at>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 03:28:49 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hello Group,

please advise me on how to import graphics into
Microsoft Word.

I need to import formulaes from Mathematica into
MS Word. Whatever option I choose ( copy as.. or
save selection as..) the brackets in the imported
picture is always marred.

I use Mathematica on a Windows-PC
equipped with Win Me 4.90.3000 and MS Word 2000.

Thanks a bunch in advance,

Technical University of Berlin