Re: Graphics into MS Word

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg45787] Re: Graphics into MS Word
  • From: Bas Zoetekouw <news200310 at>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 03:04:42 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Frank Richter wrote in comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica:
>  please advise me on how to import graphics into Word.
>  I am using Mathematica Version on a Windows
>  Me 4.90.3000 equipped with MS Word 2000.
>  I need to import formulaes into the text of my PhD
>  thesis. I tried all options:
>  copy as : bitmap, metafile
>  save selection as : bitmap, wmf, emf
>  but in each case the brackets in the formula
>  get marred.

Copying formulas as bitmaps will most certainly give you a terribly ugly result.
Isn't it possible to insert Mathematica cells as OLE objects in Word?

Kind regards,
  Bas Zoetekouw               ``Si l'on sait exactement ce que l'on va
                                faire, a quoi bon le faire?''
  bas at                                           Pablo Picasso