- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg45808] Help browser
- From: mtmtk2003 at yahoo.com (mtmtk)
- Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 01:53:12 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I like the organization of the help browser. I was wondering if I can
organize my own Mathematica files into a browser like that? I know it
can be edited but can a new one be created? Thanks.
Prev by Date:
Re: Simple question or how Mathematica getting on my nerves.
Next by Date:
Numeric methods. Orthogonal polynomials.
Previous by thread:
AW: Simple question or how Mathematica getting on my nerves.
Next by thread:
RE: Help browser