MathML Namespace + Mathematica

Hi,

I like to use the Export-Mode HTML+MathML in Mathematica 5.0.

It would be great to use the MathPlayer from Design Science to show the
equations.

But there is one problem: Is far as I know, do I have to put the namespace
m: to all MathML-Tags.

Is there an export option in HTMLSave in Mathematica to fix this?

Regards

F. Huber