MathML Namespace + Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg45863] MathML Namespace + Mathematica
  • From: "Florian Huber" <flohuber at gmx.net>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 05:19:01 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

I like to use the Export-Mode HTML+MathML in Mathematica 5.0.

It would be great to use the MathPlayer from Design Science to show the
equations.

But there is one problem: Is far as I know, do I have to put the namespace
m: to all MathML-Tags.

Is there an export option in HTMLSave in Mathematica to fix this?

Regards

F. Huber