MathML Namespace + Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg45863] MathML Namespace + Mathematica
- From: "Florian Huber" <flohuber at gmx.net>
- Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 05:19:01 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I like to use the Export-Mode HTML+MathML in Mathematica 5.0.
It would be great to use the MathPlayer from Design Science to show the
But there is one problem: Is far as I know, do I have to put the namespace
m: to all MathML-Tags.
Is there an export option in HTMLSave in Mathematica to fix this?
Prev by Date:
displaying images in the complex plane
Next by Date:
Nasty bug in Integrate (version 5.0)
Previous by thread:
Re: displaying images in the complex plane
Next by thread:
Re: MathML Namespace + Mathematica