Re: changing replacement rule arrow ( ->) to equal sign(==)...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg45934] Re: changing replacement rule arrow ( ->) to equal sign(==)...
- From: bobhanlon at aol.com (Bob Hanlon)
- Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 04:16:01 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Because they are not stored in that form. Use FullForm to see how things are stored and write the replacement rules to correspond. Bob Hanlon In article <bvaprq$ad4$1 at smc.vnet.net>, Harold.Noffke at wpafb.af.mil (Harold Noffke) wrote: << Perhaps someone can tell us why quoted symbol strings won't work when substituted for their associated function names.