Re: Mathematica and XML

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg45955] Re: [mg45916] Mathematica and XML
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 04:17:12 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I tried viewing your files using Mozilla 1.5 under Windows XP.  Some
results:

HTML:  The math appears OK, but links to other pages within the text do
not work.

XHTML+MathML:  As soon as I click the "XHTML + MATHML" link,  I see at
http://www.luttrell.org.uk/construction/paper/ble%20(XHTML%20+%20MathML).xml
the error:

Error loading stylesheet: An XSLT stylesheet does not have an XML
mimetype:http://www.luttrell.org.uk/construction/paper/HTMLFiles/pmathml.xsl.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305