Re: Nasty bug in Integrate (version 5.0)

Andrzej:

I am impressed with your pointer to TraceInternal, but can find no
reference to it in Mathematica 5.0 online docs.

> If you really want to see how much checking Mathematica attempts to do
> just evaluate:
>
> Trace[Integrate[1/x + x^c, {x, a, b}], TraceInternal->True]
>
> and be prepared to wait and obtain a huge output.

I checked comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica and found that TraceInternal
is undocumented.  This suggests other undocumented Mathematica options
might be discovered by using Options[Built-In-Function-Name].  You
would have to sift through all the Built-Ins to identify all the
undocumented options.

Has anyone in MathGroup found any other undocumented options?

Thanks.
Harold