Re: $LinkError in Excel Link
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg49124] Re: $LinkError in Excel Link
- From: nafod40 <noneya at business.com>
- Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 02:01:25 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Penn State University, Center for Academic Computing
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
The Mathlink for Excel program out of the box is buggy. Send the company
an email with your complaint. He has a modified XLA file that fixes the bug.
http//www.episoft.com is their URL, last time I checked.
GlennRoberts at hbosts.com wrote:
> hi there - can anyone help with this please - i am using the excel link program and running data though a small program written in an M-Code file - it sort of runs on a loop and after about 50 odd goes i get the $LinkError return - does any one have an idea what is happening here? thanks. glenn
Prev by Date:
Two questions 3x!
Next by Date:
Troubles with Integrating certain functions in 5.0
Previous by thread:
$LinkError in Excel Link
Next by thread:
Re: converting table output and plotting