- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg49153] Preferences
- From: Helen Read <read at math.uvm.edu>
- Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 04:54:40 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Where (what file) does Mathematica keep preferences such as no sound
at startup, turning off the "Why the beep" message, whether to rebuild
the Help index, etc.?
Prev by Date:
FW: Accuracy problem in Mathematica
Next by Date:
Re: Joining 2D arrays
Previous by thread:
RE : Combining two paramteric plots into one.
Next by thread: