LinkInterrupt in C
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg49157] LinkInterrupt in C
- From: "Zhu Chongkai" <zhuchongkai at online.sh.cn>
- Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 04:54:51 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi all, I am writing a Mathematica FrontEnd in C using Mathlink. Now my frontend can call Mathematica functions, and "MLReady" works so I have the control when the Kernel is evaluating. If a very time-consuming calculation was send to the Kernel, I want my frontend can send some command to the Kernel to break/abort it. The "Abort Evaluation" (in the "Kennel" menu) and the LinkInterrupt command do the same thing. What is the corresponding C command? I can't find any in the Mathematica Book. Thanks.