LinkInterrupt in C

Hi all,

I am writing a Mathematica FrontEnd in C using Mathlink.

Now my frontend can call Mathematica functions, and "MLReady" works so I
have the control when the Kernel is evaluating. If a very time-consuming
calculation was send to the Kernel, I want my frontend can send some
command to the Kernel to break/abort it.

The "Abort Evaluation" (in the "Kennel" menu) and the LinkInterrupt command
do the same thing. What is the corresponding C command? I can't find
any in the Mathematica Book.

Thanks.