RE: Joining 2D arrays

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg49145] RE: [mg49131] Joining 2D arrays
  • From: "David Park" <djmp at>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 04:54:23 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Also you may want to check out the standard package
LinearAlgebra`MatrixManipulation` and, if you want to select columns, how to
use the Part command with All.

David Park
djmp at

From: Jonathan Greenberg [mailto:greenberg at]
To: mathgroup at

This is a total newbie question, but if I have two table of a fixed number
of columns and an arbitrary number of rows, whats the easiest/most efficient
way to join them together (basically, how do I add entries to a "database"
in Mathematica) -- that database will eventually be perhaps > 1,000,000
entries long...

I want: