LinearAlgebra`MatrixManipulation` and, if you want to select columns, how to
use the Part command with All.

David Park
djmp at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/

From: Jonathan Greenberg [mailto:greenberg at ucdavis.edu]
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net

This is a total newbie question, but if I have two table of a fixed number
of columns and an arbitrary number of rows, whats the easiest/most efficient
way to join them together (basically, how do I add entries to a "database"
in Mathematica) -- that database will eventually be perhaps > 1,000,000
entries long...

B={{6,7},{8,9},{10,11},{12,13}}

I want:

{{1,2},{3,4},{5,6},{6,7},{8,9},{10,11},{12,13}}

--j