Re: MATHEMATICA AND FINANCIAL CALCULATIONS?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg49280] Re: MATHEMATICA AND FINANCIAL CALCULATIONS?
- From: relishguy at pluggedin.org (Relishguy)
- Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 02:16:14 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"paolo " <tarpanelli at libero.it> wrote: > ... > For my experience, I think that if you deal with linear algebra it is not the > best, but for model testing and visible solutions I think that is the best. > ... Can you add a few more sentences explaining further about either: 1. Why Mathematica is not the best for LinAlg?, and/or 2. What is better for LinAlg in Financial Analysis? TIA. Regards..