A question about function

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg49308] A question about function
  • From: Feng-Yin Chang <fychang at>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 04:32:40 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hi all,
      I have a small question which bother me for a while.
      For a  variable i(for any data type), I want to define a function
      (g,a,b,c,d,...are all functions or command)

      for example

      Is it possible to  gather the list of  function like
      g[i_]:={a,b,c,d,..}[i] in Mathematica?

     It is convenient to have a list of testing different functions.

                                                      Feng-Yin Chang