importing image and getting numbers from the gray intensity
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg49338] importing image and getting numbers from the gray intensity
- From: sean_incali at yahoo.com (sean kim)
- Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 07:00:00 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
let's say you have an image of gray bands of varying intensity.
such as the one seen on the website,
Is there anyway to change the picture or do something and be able to
get numerical values for those bands?
maybe define a vertical line and then go to the center of the each
bands and measure how intense the gray is.
or maybe define a rectangle and get the gray intensity in that...
is there a packages or codes for doing that? NIH image program which
is freely avaialble can do this. But I wanted to do it in Mathematica.
Thanks for any and all insights.
Prev by Date:
Tr vs Total
Next by Date:
Re: ArcCos[x] with x > 1
Previous by thread:
Re: Tr vs Total
Next by thread:
Re: importing image and getting numbers from the gray intensity